Job hunting? We have an opening just in time for the summer 💫 Join our Custer Hospitality team!
We are on the lookout for the perfect housekeeper to join our team. If you love to roll-up your sleeves and get down to work cleaning, let’s talk. We need seasonal assistance to help with our hotel guests' daily housekeeping. This is a seasonal position with the possibility of a year-round role if the right person. Hourly wage is determined by experience. Apply now by emailing email@example.com to see if our culture fits with your next move.
Housekeeping Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers
- Solid references
- Flexible schedule
- Experience helpful but not necessary
- Clean and arrange guest rooms to hotel standards for guest arrival
- Clean and maintain common areas of the hotel
- Perform laundry duties as necessary
- Stock and maintain housekeeping supply rooms
- Ensure a high level of customer service is performed at all times
- Assist guests with requests and questions as necessary
- Report any damages or repairs needed to management
- Report all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Manager.
Custer Hospitality, LLC
Custer Hospitality’s team member’s attitudes, commitment, curiosity, respect, creativity, and work ethic result in great experiences for our guests, team members, and our partners. We treat people how we want to be treated. We are committed to supporting and educating all team members to help them improve and become better leaders. Our passion for hospitality, strength of our history, diversity in our team, and meaningful guest commitment are founding principles that make our community a better place to live, work, and play.
Company Website: www.custerhospitality.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)